- Jesus had three priorities. He loved God, loved people, and made disciples. If you want to become like Jesus then let Him live His life in and through you today! Here are three steps to help you become like Jesus.
Step 1: Love God.
- Jesus said, "the first and greatest commandment is to love God with all your heart, soul, and mind."
- Church Life: Attend Reach
- My Life: Spend daily time with God
Step 2: Love People.
- Jesus said, "a second and equally important commandment is to love your neighbor as yourself."
- Church Life: Get in a Group
- My Life: Love My Neighbor
Step 3: Make Disciples.
- Jesus final command was, "go make disciples of all nations."
- Church Life: Join a Ministry Team
- My Life: Live on Mission