- Preston is a disciple of Jesus. Preston's personal mission is to help you Love God. Love People. Make Disciples. The message of his life and ministry is the Kingdom of God and the Lord Jesus.
- Preston is responsible for leading in vision, preaching, and training leaders
- Preston became Campus Minister of Reach in 2017. He graduated from Arkansas Tech University with a B.A. in Social Studies Education
- Preston played QB in college, enjoys music from T-Swift to Chris Stapleton, and once grew a mullet (to fit in at Arkansas)! He is married to the love of his life Meg :) He loves to have fun.
- If you want to grab coffee or play basketball he would enjoy getting to hear your story!
College Ministry Assistant
- Trish began working with Reach in 2017. She has a B.A. in Biblical Studies with an emphasis in Youth and Family Ministry from Faulkner University.
- Trish's primary focus is to work with the girls in the ministry. Her main goal is to equip and empower college students to walk more intimately with God and to prioritize sharing their faith in their everyday life.
- Trish is married to Andrew Wilkerson, and they have one daughter, Eliza Peyton. Aside from her family, Trish enjoys spending time cooking, having coffee with friends, and the outdoors.